Saturday, November 12, 2011

Quick Ground Beef Curry

Ever since my cooking classes earlier this year, I have been a lot more experimental with different flavors and spices.  Curry was my biggest enemy and now we are becoming at very least, acquaintances.  I ventured out to try this ground beef curry recipe after a quick google search brought up this CBC program "Best Recipes Ever" recipe located here.

To be honest, it wasn't that quick and I used the wrong type of curry.  I used a yellow curry powder, as it was all I had, and it was much too mild.  I think if I would have used the Madras Curry (which is a lot spicier apparently), this would have been much more flavorful and I would have enjoyed it more.  With that being said, Grayson liked it anyways!  I served it on basmati rice with a side of garlic naan bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment