Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Turkey & Broccoli Divan - Turkey leftovers!

Turkey & Broccoli Divan - Served on a Bed of Quinoa.
I like posting recipes that involve using up leftovers.  Although I wasn't the one cooking the meal, we still ended up with a lot of turkey!  I decided to substitute leftover turkey in one of my favorite recipes  - Chicken & Broccoli Divan (a Campbell's Soup Recipe).  I actually had some leftover spinach dip and some sour cream that I had in the freezer that I threw in too!  The turkey really added a nice change to this recipe and I will definitely use up turkey leftovers the same way in the future.  

The only changes I made to the recipe (other than the additions above) was substituting two cooks up chopped up turkey for the chicken.  I, as always, add a lot more bread crumbs than recommended, as I love a nice crisp crust on top.  I used panko crumbs, which I like because they seem to make a crunchier top than regular bread crumbs. 

The link above is to my post about Chicken and Broccoli Divan, but if you want to go straight to the Campbell's recipe, the link is here.



No comments:

Post a Comment