Tuesday, May 11, 2010

:)

Hello my faithful blog followers. I must apologize for my lack of posting, but I'm sure you will understand! For the past well.. 8 weeks or so, I haven't much felt like looking at food or cooking very much at all to be honest with you. When I have, I've stuck to the basics and what at the time I viewed as comfort food! I have been working on re-making some of the things on my site so that I could include pictures of those recipes. Feel free to look back at your favorite recipes to see if there's a pic attached to it yet! If there still isn't one, good things take time and I'll work on that as well as coming up with new delicious recipes to share! Feel free to let me know your most desired recipe pics!
Thanks for checking in,
Shawna :)

No comments:

Post a Comment