Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lunch With Holly!

So my new friend Holly from work and I have been trying to get together for a while, but usually something comes up. Finally we had a day that both of us were off and not busy, so we decided a lunch date was in order. We were planning on going out until I called her this morning with a plan to cook lunch together, using these fantastic new recipes I had found. I don't know if she was pro on everything at the get go, but she was a trooper and agreed to my crazy menu! For an appetizer we had Brazilian Cheese Bread, for a soup we had Asian Egg Drop Soup, and for the main course we had Tomato Pie! It is quite a random combination, yes, but it really turned out amazing and we had fun making it! Thanks for coming over Holly! Read on for the recipes and pictures of everything we ate!



No comments:

Post a Comment