Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Velveeta Mac and Cheese

For some reason when I was at Co-op the other day, I just HAD to buy some velveeta cheese. Now in the past, the thought of velveeta cheese has kinda grossed me out and I would much prefer the real cheese version vs the processed kind. However, I don't try and understand my pregnancy whims, I just try and deal with them! So since it was on sale, I decided to buy it, not having a clue what I'd do with it. Since lately people have been tempting me with mac and cheese, and I needed some good comfort food, I found a recipe for mac and cheese using velveeta. It actually turned out quite creamy and delicious, I must say. I got the recipe off of the kraft website and here is the link to Velveeta Down Home Mac and Cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment