Monday, April 5, 2010

Fettucine in Lemon Cream Sauce

I got this recipe way back in highschool off of some show on the Food Network, and actually come to think of it, it may have been from that bird Elizabeth Baird from Canadian Living. I've made this countless times and made a few variations to the recipe over the years, but the original is just so yummy, I have to post it. Okay, so just did a quick search and it WAS Canadian Living. So in their recipe they suggest you make the pasta but really who has that kinda time?? I remember the first time I made this recipe, Byron Gwilliam (may he rest in peace) and I were hanging out and he stayed for supper. Everyone loved it and said it was definitely a keeper recipe. And I guess it was since I've been making it for the past 10 years!

So I'm just gonna link to the recipe for Fettucine in Lemon Cream Sauce so that I don't leave anything out! Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment