Sunday, April 4, 2010

Crispy Ginger-Lime Chicken

So I unfortunately have been doing absolutely no 'real' cooking lately, as my hubby is out of town and I've been totally bach-ing it while he's out of town. A girlfriend of mine, Amanda Pokentickle, gave me the heads up on this super quick and easy recipe from Martha Stewart's website. It sounds delicious and she gave it rave reviews. Generally I would try this before posting it on my site, so I could include pictures and general commentary but hey, my readers need another recipe and I haven't had time so therefore I will rely on my trusted source!

You can find the recipe for Crispy Ginger-Lime Chicken here! I shall post pics once I've made it!

Oh and this is just an aside, but I was watching an old Julia Childs cooking show the other day and it was absolutely hilarious! She's flinging her cooking utensils across the cupboards, dropping things, losing things, and generally just making a mess and sweeping everything onto the floor. It was hilarious. (But the food did still look amazing!)

p.s. Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment