Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hello

Alright, so I must start by saying that my inspiration for starting a blog isn't original. My friends started one and I enjoyed reading them. However, they don't update them nearly enough to satisfy my reading needs (yes I mean you Amanda and Kelly). So I began to think, maybe I should start a blog... but I quickly realized that I am neither super interesting, witty, nor have much of a talent for writing. I do, however, love to cook. So I have decided to blog new recipes that I either try and love or make up on my own. And as I sit here writing this, I am snacking away at my mac and cheese that I made last night. So we'll start with that recipe!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! Perhaps instead of taking a cooking class I shall just attempt your wicked recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mike was just saying, "don't you know that Steph has one, and Dave, and Sol, and.." hahaha... nope! But I do now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Shawna! I'm so excited that you started a blog! Your first recipe looks pretty awesome...mac and cheese is one of my favorite foods! Oh and I'll try to post more on my blog. Thanks for reading mine and not all of our other friends' blogs! Woo! :)

    ReplyDelete